Saturday, November 7, 2015

Hero


When I think of the word "Hero" my first thought is to those who defend our country and our freedom.  With Veteran's Day approaching we can thank our Hero's for their service.

I am entering this card in the challenge  at Addicted to CAS (clean and simple).  This is an older stamp from Stampin' Up. Probably one of the first ones that I purchased.  I embossed the soldier and the stars with white embossing powder and layered them on a white card base.  I like the look and hope you do too.  

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card, and I love that you chose our military as your 'Hero'! Love your patriotic color palette, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card great design. Great interpretation of the word HERO. Thanks for joining us over at addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great design! Love that you used red blue and white; so much symbolic on one card! Thanks for joinin us at Addicted to CAS, Gerrina GDT

    ReplyDelete